FACILITIES & ACTIVITIES
Outdoor Games: Kids as well as adults can choose for an array of activities like pool table, table tennis, carom, mountain bikes etc. Also there are spacious lawns where activities can be arranged.
- Bonfire: Guests can request for a bonfire for a minimal charge.
- Wifi Internet: Hotel has internet in public area for a charge and free for some packages
- Steam and Sauna: relax and recharge in the steam and sauna at the resort
- Parking facility
- Excellent view from the mountain range view rooms
- In Room Dinning: from 630 AM to 1130 PM
- Mountain Bikes
- Pool table
- Mini Golf
- Swings and merry go round for kids
- Color Cable TV
- BBQ and open air grill ( on request)
- Tourist Information Counter
- Laundry Service
- Car Rental and sight Seeing
- 24 Hours Hot and Cold Running Water
- All Major Credit Cards accepted
You can plan a hike on to the mountain top or can just go for a quick mountain biking trip, our staff can guide you to the best possible spots and gear you up to get your spirits soaring.
Dalhousie also has few mountain trekking routes, if you are a nature lover and want to explore the surroundings, speak to our front office staff and they will guide you to some of the famous places to see in and around Dalhousie.
Few kilometers from Dalhousie at the Chamera dam, you can also indulge in some water sports and boat rides, though it is seasonal, hotel staff can guide you to arrange a trip filled with splashes.
Nature Photography: Dalhousie plays host to some of the most romantic sunsets on the planet, if you are lucky, you can experience the magical sun sets over the dhauladhar ranges. If you love storing memories, Dalhousie will provide you with wide variety of shots, ranging from wildlife, flora and fauna, mountain ranges, old temples and the local culture.